Saturday, January 16, 2016

Colorful Hi!

Welcome to my studio!  I have another card today that I made with the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and used colors from a challenge at Stamp TV.  I used  new stamps from A Year of Flowers 2 set by Melanie from Gina K Designs. 
Other supplies used: Memento Inks Tangelo, Summer Sky, Cottage Ivy; White, Blue, Green and Orange CS's from stash; Darice EF Floral Frenzy, Spellbinders Die, Ribbon from Stash, Orange Pencil with OMS.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Let's have some color- use orange, blue, green
Tuesday Morning Sketch: #334 shown on right.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love the embossed panel!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That