Sunday, December 27, 2015

Winter Love

Hello!  Today is a very rainy day.....a good day to play in the studio.  So I created some cards to enter in  recent challenges.....played with winter and snow themes.  I pulled out a Heartfelt Creations stamp Snowman Melt Your Heart.  I stamped part of the Snowman Head ( left off the bird on his shoulder and the holly on his hat) on white CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored him with Copics and added a couple of white CS circles to give him a body.  I added some gems for buttons and a punched Red Heart to his hat. I attached him to an embossed layer of Blue CS which I stamped with a HFC Sentiment with Memento Lady Bug ink. After attaching this to the Card Base of Red,  I popped up a Red Foil Heart that I have been hoarding.
 
Challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations: Challenge #340 Poppy, White, Sky.  I was inspired by the colors and also the snowman in the graphic.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge #116 Theme is Winter
Cards in Envy: Let It Snow Card Challenge
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Challenge #332 is Anything Goes.
Tuesday Throwdown: TT274 Challenge is Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge: Anything Goes
 


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

9 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What an adorable card. Love the details and cute image. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, I love the textured background. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Super cute card! I love the embossed BG and that heart!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Sherry Hickey said...

Cute, cute card! I like the popped-up look of the snowman, and the heart makes this a perfect winter "love" or Valentine card!! It makes me happy to see and I'm glad you shared with us at Cards In Envy!

Sandy said...

Cute snowman card! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
Happy New Year! - Sandy, DT Sweetie

coldwaters2 said...

Adorable, cute festive card thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
hugs
lorraine x

Eva Ng said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

Call me Naki said...

Such a lovely card! I love how you used the shiny enamel dots for his buttons!Thanks for joining us over at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the expression on his face! Thanks so much for playing Anything Goes with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!