Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thank You Tag



Hello! I have a tag to share but I missed the challenge that inspired me to make it.  I used elements from the inspiration tag from Tag You're It! challenge of acetate for the base, a 3D flower, and even the Dragonfly.  The Flowers, Leaves, and Thanks were cut with Cheery Lynn Dies.  The Dragonfly was stamped on a bit of acetate with Stazon and fussy cut.  The almost silvery Vellum that I used for the flower and smaller leaf was recycled from a page in a Cadillac flyer. Added Ribbons of black and silvery organza to the tag.
Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Design Challenge: #217  Anything Goes. I used dies from Build a Flower sets and the word Die Thanksgiving.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful tag and I love your pretty flower! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Jenny Alia said...

Gorgeous tag! I'm sorry you missed the other challenge but am so glad you were able to join us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs. Good luck in the draw and Happy New Year!

Juliz Design Post said...

What a striking design and a beautiful flower. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Happy New Year, Julie x

Debbie's Time Out said...

What a great tag. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.