Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sewing Some Love


Hello!  The card that I have posted today could be for Valentine's or used to send some love at any time.  I created it with some challenges in mind.  The stamps are from Gina K's Nana's Needlework and Needlework Sentiments.  I heat embossed the sentiment with Versamark and Red EP and the Basket was done with Versamark and Chestnut EP.  I colored the Yarn with Memento Lady Bug Marker and the Basket with Brown Copics.  I embossed the white layer with Cuttlebug EF Gingham and placed on a card base of GKD Tan Leather CS.

Challenges:
Less Is More: Weeks 255 & 256 Theme is Homespun.  Fun challenge to use some of my needlework stamps and gingham EF.
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge is Emboss is Boss

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Even more beauty from you Theresa, love this image and certainly feels cosy and homespun!
Thanks so much for playing along and a Happy New Year to you.
Sarah
Less is More

Maaike Uijthoven said...

very pretty, i like the embroidered heart, well done

Neets B said...

Fabulous stamps, great colouring and I love the textured background.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry that I'm so late in commenting but having various visitors over the holiday period made me rather behind!
This is just superb, the images are fabulous and it's just right for our homespun challenge!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is more"

Anne said...

Theresa this is so pretty! Love the embossing you added to it.
Thank you for joining our last challenge of the year and wishing you a very happy new year.
Anne
"Less is More"