Thursday, December 31, 2015

One More Card Before the Year Ends


 I was having fun with some of my sewing theme stamps that have been neglected and came up with another entry for Less Is More Challenge theme Homespun  For this I used some old Mark's Finest Papers stamps from the Sew What? set.  I even did the inside of the card and included a photo.

Other Supplies used: Memento Lady Bug and Toffee Crunch Inks,  Silver Jelli-ink Pen, Cuttlebug EF Herringbone, Red and White CS


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Wow! Clean and Simple but very crafty. Love it. Happy New Year.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A super crisp, clean and CAS take on the challenge and a fun idea for homespun.
Thanks so much for playing along and a Happy New Year to you.
Sarah
Less is More

Maaike Uijthoven said...

very nice and cas I like that!, love the red it pops for sure, well done!

Neets B said...

Another great entry, loving the fun sentiment on the inside. And the herringbone embossing looks fab.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry that I'm so late in commenting but having various visitors over the holiday period made me rather behind!
Two great CAS cards and just super for our homespun challenge!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is more"

Anne said...

Another super creation Theresa, very CAS and so effective.
Thank you
Anne
"Less is More"