Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Joy 2 Ways

 
 

Welcome!  Hope your day is filled with Joy!  I have made 2 versions of this card....the top one being very Clean and Simple.  I added more layers and some bling to the second one.  I used a digital image from Gina K Designs which is free at Stamp TV if you are a member.  I colored the image with Red, Greens, and Gold Copics.  I used a red pen to colored the smaller details on the ornament.  To give some shine I heat embossed the ribbon and red scrolls with Clear EP using a Versamark pen.  Also added some shine with Wink of Stella.  I used red mats cut with Spellbinder die on both cards.  I used GKD Green Card base and Gold gems on the second.

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: #174 CAS
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #78 Joy
The Glory of Christmas:  #74 Anything Goes
The Paper Players:  #275 Color Challenge
Paper Sweeties: December Challenge Photo Inspiration #38






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


5 comments:

Debbie said...

What pretty cards, Theresa! I love the ornament in the middle as your 'O'! Thanks for sharing your holiday card with us at Paper Sweeties :)

Barb Ghig said...

Both CAS versions of your card are gorgeous, Theresa! The ornament and ribbon are so pretty, and the perfect way to add the 'O' in Joy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so glad you also entered your beautiful cards to the gallery at Addicted to CAS, too!

Mynn Kitchen said...

These are both gorgeous! I adore the traditional colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Cheryl said...

Both versions are so pretty! Love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us in the Paper Sweeties December Inspiration Challenge!