Thursday, December 31, 2015

From the Heart Bear Greetings

 
Hello!  I am a sucker for any Bear Theme stamp and I just had to have this cute one which I just found.  There is a challenge to use this particular stamp at From the Heart  blog and it ends today so I must hurry to post.  I printed the Bear with Gifts on white CS and colored with Copics with the addition of some Gold EP, Wink of Stella, and Liquid Pearls.  I cut the image out with a circle die and added to a red circle and then a layer of Striped Pattern paper before attaching to a white card base. I kept the card pretty simple and used a Sketch from the same blog as I found the card challenge.   I hope it is allowed to add the card to both of the challenges.

Challenges:
From the Heart Stamps: Digital Stamp of the Month Challenge.... use Gift Stack Teddy Bear which I purchased.
From the Heart Stamps: #132 Challenge -I {heart} card sketches with a Twist of Distressed Edges. 
 I just used the sketch
Cute Card Thursday: #406 Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything goes as long as it is Christmas









 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Lin said...

From another Teddy lover, this is darling, Theresa! Wishing you a very happy 2016!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!