Monday, December 14, 2015

Embossed Tags

 
 
Hello! Today I am showing a couple of tags that I made using 2 Embossing Folders and coloring the raised areas. The top one was embossed on Slate Blue CS and attached to a Black layer. Added a Cheery Lynn die cut word. Inked it with Memento Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug Inks and Yellow Glaze pen. 
 

 The second tag was made with White and Red CS and colored with Black ink and Pencils.  I took inspiration for both tags from the current challenge #36 at Tag You're It! shown on the right. I was inspired by the Santa in the sky and colors in the tag.

Other Challenge:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Tag It!

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Both of your tags are wonderful. The coloring on embossing is a new technique to me, and I think I will give it a go--love the look you have created. Thanks so much for playing along at Tag You're It.

Teresa Kline said...

hello Theresa! sweet tags, fabulous scene...nicely done! I am so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Kelly Szafron said...

Coloring on embossing sounds like a fun technique. Your tags are cheerful thank you for joining the Tag You're It! Challenge.

Susan said...

Your tags are adorable! Love the Santa flying overhead. Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It!

Anja Curvers said...

Wow these are amazing love them both. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

cm said...

Your tags are charming with Santa dashing over the rooftops of your sweet village! Thank you for sharing these gems in the Tag You're It gallery!
~c

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great take on the inspiration, thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.