Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Little Sugar

 
 
Hello! Christmas is coming quickly!  My cards are all made but I am making this for a challenge at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #183 to make a card with Candy Canes.  I decided to use some older pattern paper from my stash...I fussy cut the Candy Canes from the design and used the stripe as a frame for the 2 canes tied with a green ribbon.  Since I decided to make a step card, I added some more candy with a Peppermint pattern and finished with a "Sweet" sentiment from Creative Clear stamps and a fun ribbon.

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments: Challenge is Christmas Cards
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything with  Pattern Paper
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything with Christmas theme

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Lisbeth van den heuvel said...

Hi
super cute card
thanks to participate at CHHC2
hugs Lisbeth
DT-CHHC

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x