Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Snowman in the Woods


Hello!  The challenge at Stamp TV this week is to use a Snowman.  Since I wanted to use GKD stamps (required to win a prize) and I do not have a single GKD Snowman Stamp,  I had to be a bit creative.  I used 3 round ornament stamps from Joyful Holiday set and some masking to build a Snowman using Memento London Fog ink and a white gel pen. I added some hand drawn arms and black gems to bring my decorative Snowman to life.  He turned out to be festive looking with the added designs.  Using  stamps from The Northwoods set,  I added a background and a popped up tree for a place for my fancy Snowman.
Other supplies: Memento Northern Pine ink, Light Green Card Base, border of snowmen from Fancy Pants Timbergrove pad, Sentiment from Joyful Holiday, Clear EP.

Challenges:
Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday challenge: Use a snowman.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You are really creative here Theresa with your crafty snowman. He is very festive and I love the border of snowman at the bottom too. The soft colors of London fog and green make the frozen tundra look real. Thanks for joining the challenge this week.