Monday, November 23, 2015

More Christmas Cards

 
Hello!  I am back with some more cards for some challenges about to close. So this will be a quick and short post. 
The first card was made with Die Cut Silver Snowflake that I had in my leftover stash and I have no idea where it came from or the die used.  I just attached it to Bazzill Blue Card base embossed with Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes that I inked with Brilliance White ink.  Finished with an Annabelle sentiment stamped and embossed with Silver EP on vellum and fancy cut.

Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge Blog: #288 Color Challenge on left. Inspired by snow and blues.
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #181 Blue and White with Texture
 
  
 
This second card was created with white textured CS embossed with a Darice EF Christmas Tree.  I simply added Gold Liquid Pearls to the stars and ornaments with some Sakura Clearstar sparkle.  The GKD sentiment was heat embossed with Gold EP.   I attached this to a White Card Base.
Challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme is Colour challenge-white +1 colour Stash: Your choice ( card must be mostly white).  Used gold with white.
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: Theme Oh Christmas Tree

 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Karren said...

These are gorgeous cards! I love that big snowflake!

Stella said...

IBoth cards are lovely and especially the first one for our challenge. I love the silver snowflake; it's a true eye catcher! That shade of blue you used for the background is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CCCB! Good to have you with us!

Jeanne J said...

I'm in love with that Christmas tree card - the white and gold is so ELEGANT and drop dead gorgeous!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Linda said...

Beautiful snowflake on the gorgeous blue background.

Linda said...

Oh,and thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Notes by Nina said...

Both cards are beautiful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Susangail Powell said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love the background on the first one and the tree is beautiful on the second one.