Friday, November 20, 2015

Guest Designer at Tag YOU'RE It!

 Hello! Today, I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer at Tag YOU'RE It! Challenge.  I have only recently found this fun challenge and love their inspirations and making tags for their challenges.  This week's inspiration for Challenge #35 is by Tracey and is a great Christmas design.  I was inspired by her use of Pattern Papers and great die cuts.   I hope you will be inspired to play along and have a chance to be a Guest Designer.

For my tag, I decided to also focus on pattern papers (just love playing with patterns) and I stayed with a Christmas theme.  I chose pattern papers from Pebbles Welcome Christmas pad with similar colors and used a Impression Obsession Branch die, a Cuttlebug Ornament die,  and a Cheery Lynn Die for the word Merry.  I heat embossed some Pinecones using a GKD stamp and Zing Chestnut EP and fussy cut them after coloring with Copics.  I assembled all my elements together and added a bow of green twine to complete the tag.

 
Challenges to enter:
Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge Tag
Allsorts Challenge: 337 Anything but a Card
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #255 Red and Green must be seen.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Christmas
 
 
Thanks to Tracey and the TYIC team for inviting me to join them as a Guest!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Heléne Ericsson said...

Wonderful project! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

Kara Lynne said...

I love your patterned papers and those sprigs and pine cones! Fantastic tag, Theresa! Thanks for being our guest designer at Tag, You're It!

LesLee said...

So cute... I love how everything blends. but it pops right off the tag. Thanks for joining us a Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge LesLee xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Theresa! I love those cute papers and the sprigs & pine cones finish it beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Marybeth said...

Theresa, we are so happy to have you GD with us this week! What a darling tag and the pinecones are beautiful!

cm said...

My apologies for running so behind with comments! You've interpreted Tracey's tag in a most wonderful way! The papers, the ornaments, the pinecone...delightfully festive! Thank you for being our GD at Tag You're It for this challenge!
~c

MaryH said...

The tree design paper was perfect for this festive tag, with the tiny pine sprigs topping it all. It's so very pretty, and I'm loving your beautiful tree in the blog banner. TFS & joining us at the HLS November Christmas Tag Challenge.