Sunday, November 1, 2015

Glitter Everywhere!


Another Post:
Hello!  I just had to make another card for the release challenge at Stamp TV for Gina K to use Glitter.  And yes I decided to use loose glitter....and now I have glitter everywhere in my studio and probably all over the house. 
I used GKD Joyful Holidays for the images and Peace and Joy for the sentiment.  I heat embossed with Gold EP and then added Ultrafine Crystal Glitter to the petals of the flower and the bows. I used Bazzill Berry CS and GKD Metallic CS with Spellbinder Die to create a card using a Stamped and Cut Window Technique seen here at House of Cards. This was my first try at the technique and I think I can do better but this will do for now. .

Challenges:
House of Cards: November Challenge -Use Stamped and Cut Window Technique.
Fab and Funky Challenge:  #279 Christmas
Allsorts Challenge: Week 335 Christmas

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

brenda said...

A really lovely and elegant Christmas card Theresa and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mynn Kitchen said...

Theresa, this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the gold and red together--what an elegant creation! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Thank you for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Theresa! I love the deep red and gold color combo, so elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards!
Hugs, Tammy

Jane Knudsen said...

What a beautifully elegant card! You can never go wrong with gold and red! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color combination! Thank you for joining our November Challenge at the House of Cards.
Ruza, HOC-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you so much for entering our November Challenge. I hope we see you again for the December challenge Karen P (DT House of Cards)