Sunday, November 15, 2015

Focus on Beautiful Days

Hello!  I am taking a break from Christmas cards and making this card focuses on the sentiment. I used 2 layers, the card base of Green CS and and a pink one,  underneath the Patterned layer from Our Daily Bread Shabby Rose Collection.  That was embossed with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls.  I popped up the die cut that I stamped with the Repeat Impressions sentiment Beautiful Days, one of my faves. For my focus,  I used Memento Rose Bud ink for stamping on Ivory CS  and distressed it with some distress inks and edged it with a green Copic.  To me this is a clean and simple card because it was so quick and easy but fails to really be CAS because of the layers.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Designers' Choice Challenge111 Focus on Sentiment.
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge 209 Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything with Pattern Paper
Artistic Inspirations Challenge: #144 Anything Goes. First time to enter this challenge.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Th embossed DP is quite lovely. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 209th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Kathy S said...

Beautiful colors! So glad you were able to join us for the Focus on the Sentiment at From The Heart Stamps. Take care.

Heather said...

So pretty! That paper is beautiful and the embossing is a fun touch. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheri said...

Oh, I think this is very CAS, Theresa and absolutely gorgeous! I don't often think to emboss dp, but just look at how elegant this is! So happy your joined the challenge at The House this week once again.

Margaret said...

Very pretty soft colors. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
Margaret, DT