Friday, November 6, 2015

Flowers of Gratitude

 

Hello!  It is a rainy day here so it  will be a day inside with housework and laundry.  Or NOT! Maybe just a play day in the studio?
My card today is CAS and One Layer made for several challenges.  I used GKD Heavyweight CS that I find is the best CS for one layer cards using Copic Markers....absolutely no bleeding to the back side. I used Repeat Impressions Vase of Tulips stamp that I stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP. I added more versamark ink and Gold EP to make the vase golden.  I colored the flowers with Green and Blue Copics.  The sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers was also heat embossed with Gold EP and sponged with a bit of blue ink to highlight.  I edged the entire Card with Pilot Gold Metallic Pen.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW Color Challenge Green, Blue, Gold
Jennifer McGuire's Challenge : Share Handmade Kindness Challenge Week 1...this will be sent to my Mother.
Cards In Envy: Gratitude Challenge- show your Gratitude, Thanks, or Thanksgiving cards. A2 size.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 169  is Clean and Simple.
Happy Little Stampers: CAS Challenge Gilding.
One Layer Simplicity: Challenge OLS22 A Multitude of Gratitude
CAS-ual Fridays:CFC145 Precious Metals

I appreciate all your visits.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa





11 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful gratitude card! I love the soft colors of the flowers and the simplicity of your card! Thanks your for sharing it with us on Cards in Envy for our Gratitude card challenge!

Sherry Hickey said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! I love your work on the gold vase and how you highlighted the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

Heather said...

Very pretty! That image is so beautiful (I used it last week for our sketch challenge) and I really like how you made the vase golden. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Shona Chambers said...

This is so beautiful, I just love gold with soft colours and the blue tulips are gorgeous. Its such a fabulous CAS design, thank you so much for sharing it with us at ATSM!!

Kathy S said...

The gold embossing powder is what really sets this card on another level. So beautiful Theresa. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The House That Stamps Built. Take care and good luck.

Loll said...

So pretty Theresa. The flowers are so pretty and delicate with the soft colours, and the gold embossing and edging are elegant and add some shine. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Bobby said...

What a lovely card, Theresa. I love that you made the entire vase gold. Thanks for sharing this with us at ATSM this week.

Toni said...

beautiful! Thanks for the tips on the GKD cardstock not bleeding through. Amazing that you could create such prettily colored flowers on a one-layer card!

Toni
HLS CAS DT

Karen D. said...

so pretty...so elegant...
Thanks so much for playing along with the OLS this month.

Angie Tieman said...

What a pretty card! That gold vase is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Linda said...

Beautiful card ..... the vase of flowers looks gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the HLS challenge xx