Saturday, November 14, 2015

Festive Christmas

 Hello! My Christmas card is for some fun challenges.  I am using GKD Festive Frame stamp set by Melanie to create this one with the image and sentiment heat embossed with Zing Silver EP on Glossy White CS.  I colored the flowers with Pink and Green Copics.  After trimming the frame I attached it to a Layer of Heavy Metallic Silver CS and then to a GKD Green CS.  I added a bow of Pink Satin with Organza and Pearls to complete my design.


Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #179  Pink, Green and White.  I used these colors with addition of silver which I consider a neutral color.
Mod Squad Challenge:  Use Silver and/or Pearl.  I used both the Silver and Pearl with colors of Pink and Green.
Alphabet Challenge Blog: T is for Tis the Season
Craft-Dee BowZ: Anything Goes and include a handmade bow.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Joyce Erb said...

Very soft and pretty, great bow too. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

Pat said...

Beautiful elegant Christmas card, thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Susangail Powell said...

Very pretty!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful soft shades of pink and green! Love the frame you've created! Thanks, Theresa, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Rosemary said...

so very pretty!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Theresa, I love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Gail said...

Oh this is so sweet and pretty. I love pastels and this card caught my eye. I love your ribbon and bow...such a pretty ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our November challenge! Hugs, Gail