Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas Tag

 
 
 Hello!  Today I am showing a Tag made for Cheery Lynn Challenge # 211 To Make a Tag.  My design is CAS using gold Metallic Paper for the tag that I embossed with Snowflakes.  I attached White Snowflakes die cut with Cheery Lynn  Snowflakes 3 and Merry Christmas die cut with Cheery Lynn dies in Red Foil.

I decided to make a card by attaching the above tag to a white card base.  I used the Cheery Lynn Snowflake 3 die to embossed 2 corners of the card base.  I also edged the card with a Pilot Gold Marker. 
Challenges to enter:
CAS On Sunday: # 71 Tag It
Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge Tag
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Susan said...

Love the beautiful gold metallic cs for the background to the gorgeous snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

Debbie's Time Out said...

Theresa Beautiful snowflake take. Your background is awesome. Thanks for joining in on the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you

Bonnie said...

Great tag! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Inkyfingers said...

What an elegant tag and I love the card you made with it!
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.
Hugs
Carol x