Tuesday, November 3, 2015

CAS for You


Hello!  Today I have a CAS card made for the challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches using both Colors and the Sketch this time.  I cut a panel of a Wisteria CS and embossed it with a Darice EF and edged it with SU Rose Red ink.  I stamped a Power Poppy sentiment with the same ink on a white Card Base. I used Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Dies to cut flowers from Bazzill  Berry Sensation CS and assembled the card adding some gemstones to the flowers.  I stayed very close to the sketch.  I love the color combo.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

Your die cut flowers look great against the embossed background. You did a wonderful job with our double challenge! :) Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Dianne Ayers said...

I like your use of the embossing folder...I have myself just started using mine once again...we get carried away with new techniques and forget the old ones! ;) Lovely card!

Olga Jewell said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always!!!!

Jane said...

Love how your embossed panel echoes your die cut flowers. Fab interpretation of the double challenge. Thanks for joining in at CC&S.

Skylark said...

Like Jane I love how your flowers echo the embossed panel. And they look as though they have been cut from felt, the card you've used has a lovely texture. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x