Monday, November 30, 2015

Birthday Card with Gold Accents


Hello!  I am taking a break from holiday cards to make a birthday card using the Sketch Challenge #N2515 from The House That Stamps Built.  I heat embossed a Birthday Sentiment from Repeat Impressions with Gold EP and attached to mats of Gold Metallic CS and Blue CS.  I use the same Blue CS as the card base and layered with a Gold Foil accented Pattern Paper.  I selected 4 colors of Looped Ribbon ( from colors in the paper design) to use with Gold Metallic ribbon to complete the card.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: What If? Wednesday Sketch shown on right.
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge 211 Anything Goes






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Kathy S said...

Hey Theresa. Thanks for the creative take on the sketch challenge atThe House That Stamps Built. Love the use of ribbon and the nice color's you chose. It's always a please to visit. Take care and see you again soon.

Heather said...

Very pretty! I really like how you used the double layers of ribbon for the banners. Great idea! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built (sorry I'm late!).