Friday, November 13, 2015

Amazing Roses for Amazing You


 Hello!  I have some new dies from Memory Box and could not wait to use one to make a card.  I decided to create this one for the challenge for Outside the Box Challenge to use glitter.  I used the English Rose Stem die to cut once in GKD Green CS and then cut the blooms twice on Red Glitter CS.   I attached the pieces to Ivory CS layering the blooms to give more dimension,  I stamped a Power Poppy sentiment with SU Always Artichoke ink.  Finished with a strip of the Glitter CS and Pattern Paper from Webster's Pages.

Challenges:
Outside the Box: Memory Box Challenge #6 Glitter
Virginia's View Challenge: #20 All about Texture.  I used glitter paper to give texture to my red roses.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Thinking of You.  I am thinking of someone amazing in my life.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

 


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love those glittered roses.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Penny Ward said...

So pretty!!! Thanks so much for joining our Glitter Challenge at Outside the Box. hugs, :)

Laura said...

Gorgeous use of the layer dies to have the top one glittery. Thank you so much for participating in our glitter challenge this month.