Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thanks for the Dinner!


Second post today.
I almost always forget to post a card for the challenge at Just Us Girls in time to make the deadline.   I promised myself this week   that I would do this one in time.  After seeing the Photo Inspiration #312 this week I thought I must make a Thank You card which one would be inspired to do after a dinner at this lovely setting.   So I pulled stripes, checks, and dots and colors of black and white, mint, and yellow with a touch of green from the photo to use in my design.  I also did some wood grain embossing on the mint background.  For the circle of polka dots I actually embossed my circle of white CS with Cuttlebug EF Polka Dots and inked the raised areas with black.  My flower was made with Susan's Garden Dies and Thanks was cut with Cheery Lynn die.  All supplies including check ribbon, card stocks and pattern paper are from my stash. What a fun challenge!

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Ina G said...

WOW you certainly took a lot from our gorgeous photo for your card. It is beautiful. Lovely layout and that flower is just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week. So glad you made it in time.

Nancy said...

I can definitely tell that your card was inspired by our photo at Just Us Girls and we sure do appreciate you playing along with us! Great card!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love that flower. Great job with the photo challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your nice comment.