Saturday, October 24, 2015

Spooky Ghosts or Not So Spooky

 


I am back for a second post today continuing with Halloween Cards.  I made this a CAS Card using a Sketch challenge from CAS Colours & Sketches #147.   The first thought was to make a Christmas card but I had my Halloween stash and stamps on my desk so  went with Halloween theme.  Used masking to stamp the 2 Ghosts with Mark Finest Papers stamp and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  Sentiment from same company.  Colored with Copics. Used Clear Star on Jack O Lanterns.  For a fun touch I punched a portion of the lower edge with Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border.

Challenges: CAS Colours & Sketches: Challenge #147 Sketch
Cards In Envy: Trick or Treat Card Challenge......cute little ghosts out Trick n Treating.  A2 Size card is one layer.
Addicted to CAS: Challenge 75 is Spooky...aren't all ghosts Spooky?
Allsorts Challenge: Week 334 Orange, Purple. Black Use all three or any two. Made 2 versions-one has orange and black and on the second version below, I used all 3 colors by adding a purple strip.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


12 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

Almost to cute to spook :)
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
AnyOldCraft (DT)

Jane said...

Very friendly looking ghosties, I wouldn't mind them calling at my door. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring and I love how you masked the ghosts, Theresa! Love the font on your sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Doni High said...

Great Halloween CAS card. Love the partial punched edge...brilliant!
Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Kathleen said...

Really cute Halloween card and a great layout, love the CAS.
Thanks for joining in our colour challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Sandy Trefger said...

Love how simple but cute this card is! Adorable ghosts!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy for our Trick or Treat card challenge!

Patricia Hays said...

These are some of the cutest ghosties I've seen! When my boys were young, they carried similar plastic jack-o-lanterns for collecting their trick-or-treat goodies. Thanks for sharing your darling card at both CC&S and Cards in Envy! :)

Skylark said...

Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Another lovely interpretation of my sketch with your cute little ghosts. Stef x

Kathy S said...

I love the element of "goo" in the right bottom corner - so creative. Thanks for sharing this great card with us at Cards in Envy. Appreciate your entry and always enjoy visiting your blog.

Louise van Vuren said...

I love that the sketch worked so well with your Halloween theme. Sweet little ghosties! Thank you for playing along with the sketch challenge at CC&S
Louise xx

wendipooh13 said...

so CAS and love your cute ghosts!! thanks for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!

Sybrina K said...

Theresa, I'm back again to tell you I love this sweet interpretation of that sketch. And, I love how this style is so different from your Frankenstein card. Well done! Thanks again for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)