Thursday, October 29, 2015

Nativity Card

 
Hello everyone.  My card today is another Christmas one made with a Silhouette Cut File Simple Nativity.  The black silhouette was attached to a pattern paper from American Crafts Kringle  & Co pad and then another pattern before adhering to Bazzill Berry Sensation Card Base.  Stamped a simple sentiment from GKD in black ink.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #252 Nativity
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything using Patterned Paper

Question of the day: Should Mary be on the left or right?  In the original file she is on the right but I accidentally reversed the silhouette when I assembled the above card.  When looking at other Nativity images the arrangement of the Holy Couple varies.

On the right is another card that I made last year with this file but arranged same as in file.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love the simplicity of the image you used. Beautiful card!

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, such a wonderful image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Pauline
x