Monday, October 5, 2015

James On the Move with Wrapped Gifts

 
 
Hello!  I have been playing with one of my Lili of the Valley stamps called James Sledging Along.  I have had this stamp for a number of years.  I stamped him in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored  him with Copics and added some glitter with Glaze pens and Clearstar pen.  I followed a sketch from
C.R.A.F.T. Sketch challenge placing the image on a layer of Glitter CS and adding elements of ribbon, heat embossed sentiment, and some gifts wrapped in glittery ribbon.  The top Gift is actually a button and the bottom 2 were made from layered chipboard that I colored and wrapped in Metallic Ribbon.  The sentiment is an old one that I heat embossed with Gold EP. Papers are Red CS from stash and a pattern from American Crafts Kringle & Co pad.
 
Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #331 is Sketch shown below
ABC Christmas Challenge: T is for Transport.  James is transporting his gifts on a sled.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #249 All Wrapped Up....my gifts are wrapped.
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: #69  Green and Gold. May fit better in anything goes since I have some red on this card.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything with Pattern Paper
 The ABC Challenge: S is for Sprinkles. I used glitter CS, gold embossing and metallic ribbon.
 
 

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

Brenda said...

Theresa, I love your take on the sketch. Using the tiny packages was brilliant! Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a charming card. I love the cute little bear! Beautiful in every way! Thank you for joining the ABC Challenge. Good luck and please join us again with your lovely work!

Aunty Sue said...

Fab take on the sketch and thank you for sharing with us at Craft and cute bear

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Heather said...

Cute, cute! Great take on that sketch and I love those presents; they are perfect for this image. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Jenn Borjeson said...

I hope you saw your name as a winner at http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Congrats! :)

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Samantha said...

Very cute, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

Helen said...

A really cute card - love that little bear!

Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas Challenge and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen
(DT)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 69 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into all of my Craftyhazelnut challenges.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time