Monday, October 26, 2015

Hot Air Balloon Flipped

 Hello!  I am hopping from holiday to holiday!  I have a second post  today for a Christmas card that I made for Mod Squad Challenge Flip Flop to take a stamp you would normally use for one purpose, and use it for another.    I have used a Repeat Impressions Hot Air Balloon stamp and actually flipped it to become a Christmas ornament.  I stamped 3 times with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP and colored with markers.  I added Gold Metallic thread to hang the ornaments and finished with some metallic ribbon and a Sentiment from Creative Clear stamps.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

Well, would ya look at that!!! I absolutely LOVE how those balloons look upside down. They hang as though they were meant to be that way - very creative and clever. Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along at Mod Squad this week!!!