Monday, October 19, 2015

Happy Snowman Thinks He's Santa?


Hi there!  Today I have another Christmas card inspired by Challenge #32 at Tag You're It!  I had planned to use a Santa theme but I realized that I really do not have many Santa stamps....several digi ones in my file... mostly vintage ones... not a really cute one like I wanted.  Guess I have a reason to shop for stamps.
I decided to use this cute Snowman from Creative Clear Stamps set Let It Snow.  He is kind of like the Santa on the inspiration graphic....kind of round and square-ish and I made his coat and Santa  hat Red with Copics.  My layout was also inspired by the challenge....used Kraft and Embossed Snowflakes and 2 stripes of Pattern Paper. The words were die cut with Cheery Lynn dies from a Glossy Oyster Pearl CS. Pearls, Stickles, Clear Star pen and Twine finished the project. Inks used were Memento Tuxedo Black and Brilliance Platinum.
 Other Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Winter & a Die.  Snowy theme and Words fit this challenge.
Creative Corner Challenge: Must have 3 embellishments.  3 pearls on Snowman's Coat.
Addicted to Stamps Challenge: #111 Bling Bling / Glitter and Shine.  Peals for Bling, Clear Star Pen and Stickles for Glitter and Shine.










Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

Veerle said...

Wonderful card and I love that cute snowman.
Thank you so much for joining our challenge.
Greetings, Veerle DT Creative Corner Challenges

Donna Phelan said...

ADORABLE! (I have been saying that a lot--everyone's creations are!!!) Oh and that is a perfect entry for the Tag Challenge too! What a HAPPY snowman! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Blog!

OH Babs said...

What a cute tag/card. That is a fun snowman/Santa image.

Kelly Szafron said...

Very cute card. I like the snow and pearl buttons. Thanks for joining the Tag You're It! Challenge

Susan said...

Love the happy snowman! So cute! Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It!

cm said...

Oh my! How adorable is your little Santa-snowman, dressed in his red parka and enjoying the falling snow! Your translation of the inspiration card/tag is sheer delight! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Tag You're It gallery!
~d

Anja Curvers said...

Such an adorable snowmen santa, love it. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

RitaK said...

A great x-mas card. Traditional colours, and cute santa. Thank you for joining this challenge at the Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog. Hugs Rita