Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween Treat


 Happy Halloween my Friends! 
I am writing  a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and Happy Trick 'n' Treating.   I have a little treat of Candy Corn, so help your self.
I made a tag for my treat using a cute Digi  from A Day for Daisies that I colored with Copics and Stickles Yellow Glitter Glue.  The inside was stamped with Mark's Finest Paper stamp in black ink and embossed with clear EP.  Finished with strips of Yellow and Orange CS. I think the plastic spiders are trying to get into the package of candy.

Challenges:
Tag You're It! Challenge: #33 by Kara Lynne ...used colors, layout, and theme from the inspiration tag.
A Day for Daisies:  Challenge #133 make a Halloween treat
Alphabet Challenge: S is for a Sweet Treat
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: #299 Challenge is Let's Tag It

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

Donna said...

What a unique tag you have created :)
i love the ooze at the bottom. Kind of cute and scary all at the same time!
Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It...

Marybeth said...

Hope you had a Happy Halloween , Theresa! Oh my gosh your tag and treat is just perfect! I would have needed over 200 of those as we had so many again this year. Love your tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Kathy S said...

Fabulous Project Theresa! So glad you joined the Treat Box Challenge at A Day For Daisies - best of luck to you. Take care.

Kara Lynne said...

I really love your Halloween tag! That ooze is a fantastic detail and what a fun cupcake! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Tag, You're It!

Anja Curvers said...

Wow could this be any cuter? love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the bit of sparkle on the tag, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

cm said...

Cutie-patootie in every way! Your little cupcake candy corn is soooo adorable! I'm smiling alll over my face in seeing this! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Tag You're It gallery!
~c

artful-notions said...

Congratualtions, Theresa! Just had to pop by and say, I loved your tag, with its dripping goodness! So glad you won!

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

This is such a cute treat holder - and perfect for our A Day for Daisies challenge this fortnight! Thanks for joining us. Good luck!
love
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT

Helen said...

A really cute gift - love the ghost cupcake!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge

Helen x

creationsnz said...

Wonderful project, I bet it was fun to make, and I'm sure you had to taste-test as well!