Sunday, October 25, 2015

Framed in Gold


Hello!  My plan today was to rake leaves but my DH says it's too wet so I have an excuse to stay inside and play in the studio.   I created this card for some Christmas challenges using GKD Stamps and Gold Metallic CS with Blossom and Circle Dies to frame my image.   The stamps are from GKD Peace and Joy.  To the Frame, I added a sprig of Holly that I stamped, colored and fussy cut.
Other Supplies used: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Gold Metallic CS, Gold EP, Versamark

Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #157 Frame It
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge Red and Gold
Papertake  Weekly Challenge: All about the Base
Addicted to Stamps and More: #167 Make your mark.  Used Copics .
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 112 Things with Wings

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Sue said...

LOVE that gold frame around your beautifully coloured bird and holly!

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty Theresa, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

NGCARDS said...

This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Papertake Weekly! xxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful coloured and framed card Theresa.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Susan Joyce said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Susangail Powell said...

What a beautiful card! I'm glad it was too wet to rake leaves :) Thanks for playing along at Merry Monday.

Kamila R. said...

Beautiful colouring an card design! Thank you for joining us a ATSM this week!
Kamila DT