Friday, October 2, 2015

Crayon Resist with Flowers

Hello! Welcome to my studio.  Today I have been playing with a technique that I have never tried before but it has been around for awhile.  Cat at Stamp TV has challenged us to make a card using Crayon Resist technique so I thought I'd give it a try.   I am sure,as in all things, practice would improve my results.  But any way I am sharing my first try.  And luckily I did have some crayons on hand to use.
You can check out how to do Crayon Resist here.   By the way I heat embossed the sentiment and both edges of the Vellum Strip which I wrapped around the image layer.   And yes my sentiment strip is crooked....I did not notice until I posted this, but think I can fix it. 

Supplies used: Gina K Always Autumn Stamps, Stazon Black Ink, Memento Rose Bud and Dandelion Inks, Versamark, Black EP, Pink Vellum Strip, Glossy White Paper, Yellow, Pink, and Black Cardstocks, Black Gem, Crayon.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday- STV15MON39- Cat's I Just Couldn't Resist Challenge

 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

No comments: