Thursday, October 29, 2015

Christmas Cardinal


Welcome friends!  Today I have an entry for Stamp TV's Mix It Up Monday Challenge for Judy's Challenge Splatter Matters....to use some type of splatter on your card.   I used glue for my splatter and then sprinkled on Stampendous crystal glitter on to give some sparkle and shine.   I colored my image stamped on watercolor paper with Distress Inks.  I pulled out a 5x7 mat that I had bought on clearance  and framed the cardinal with that and then added to Ivory CS card base.  I may decide to frame this and hang or I have the option to use as a card.  Below I am showing with a sentiment that I would use with the card option. (It is attached with removal tape in case I decide to frame).

Other Supplies:
GKD Peace and Joy stamp set, Distress Inks, Black Ink, Clear EP, Glossy Accents( On Berries), White Glue, Crystal Glitter
Other challenges:
Sweet Stamps Blog: October Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More: #168  Holiday- Christmas Card
Mod Squad Challenge: Bold and Beautiful. I think my bird fits this challenge.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes




My photo with the sentiment shows it coming loose. Did not notice that until I posted. OOPS!

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Team Clark said...

Beautiful winter card! Love that bird!

Kamila R. said...

Beautiful card lovely texture of the background and great colouring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Leslie said...

Gorgeous project that is perfect for my Bold and Beautiful challenge this week at Mod Squad Challenge Blog! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

Olesya Kharkova said...

So lovely card! Love the background and so broight bird! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM blog.
Olesya, DT