Thursday, September 10, 2015

'Twas the Night....

 
 
Hello! Another Christmas card for a couple of challenges.  I used a Silhouette file for Santa and his reindeers cut from Black cardstock.  I added this this to a Navy CS that I stamped with a GKD Star, Creative Clear Stamp Sentiment, and sponged  with Brilliance Moonlight White ink.  Attached to a Glossy White Card Base.
Challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge:  R is for things beginning with a Letter R. Used 2 Reindeer on my card.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #245 'Twas the Night before Christmas.  That's the night Santa comes!
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the starry night sky!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Suze said...

Love the effect you have created here. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for September.