Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Shades of Green


 Hello!  I started off to make a green card and that is what I got....all green. Not another color in sight!
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for my design since it had circles as also in the photo inspiration from Sparkle & Shine Challenge.  I was going to break up the color with a bit of white but I ended using 4 shades of Green Card Stock, Memento Bamboo Leaves and Pear Tart inks, and green sequins.  The Heart was cut from a Foil Shamrock Confetti and added in with the sequins.
Other Supplies: Power Poppy Sassy Succulents stamp set, Cuttlebug EF Tiny Bubbles, Nesties Circle Dies, Sukara Clear Star Pen, and foam dots.

Challenges:
Sparkle & Shine Challenge: Green
See graphic on right
Sketch Saturday: #379 by Alex shown on left
Simon Monday Challenge:
Use a Stamp





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Maura Hibbitts said...

Well, I love green! I like how you popped the flower. Thanks for joining us on the blog hop challenge this week at Simon's Monday challenge!

Danielle Vincent said...

I really like the shades of green. This is very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

Danielle Vincent said...

I really like the shades of green. This is very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

Danielle Vincent said...

I really like the shades of green. This is very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!