Saturday, September 5, 2015

How Many CAS Challenges?


Hello! Today I have challenged myself to see how many challenges that I can enter this CAS card.  I embossed the lower edge of a White CS Panel with Cuttlebug EF Allegro and "colored" the raised areas with Memento Danube Blue ink.  I stamped the GKD sentiment above the musical notes with the same ink.  Get it?.....musical notes on a note card? I inked the edge of the panel with Memento Summer Sky marker and attached to the card base.  Easy peasy and so CAS.

Challenges to enter
Addicted to CAS: #71 Code word Blue
AAA Cards: #47 Challenge is Spectacular Embossing
CASology:  Week 162 Cue Card WRITE
CAS-ual Friday: CFC143 Musical
Happy Little Stampers: September CAS Challenge is Colouring.  I colored my embossing with ink.

 


 


Maybe I am stretching it a bit to fit the Happy Little Stampers CAS but what do I have to lose?  I even thought I could add some water spots to enter CAS on Sunday's Splash challenge but that is where I drew the line.  I'll do another card for that one.

I guess I could have added more challenges if I used the Anything Goes ones, but stayed with CAS only.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

13 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Theresa. Great job covering all these CAS challenges with one card!! And a sweet card it is! Beautiful CAS design ... I do love lots of white space! Definitely you used colour to highlight your embossing with blue ... that's colouring to me. :) Thanks for playing along at ATCAS and Happy Little Stampers.

Deepti said...

This is fabulous! The way you did the highlighting of embossed music note is awesome :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

Olga Jewell said...

Gorgeous card.....

honeybeelane said...

Lovely embossed card, Theresa! Great combining of all the challenges. Beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards Spectacular Embossing challenge. Melissa - DT

Jill Vickers said...

Great post title!!!! And congrats on making a card that fits so many challenges!
What a great CAS card - that is a gorgeous embossing folder and I love how you highlighted it with blue ink - so pretty. Thanks for linking up at AAA Cards! Jill

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Another fabulous and spectacular embossed card Theresa, CAS perfect and a superb challenge combo. Thanks so much for linking up at AAA Cards and ATCAS. Sarah x

Hannelie said...

The combination of challenges made for a fabulous card!
Thanks for joining Casology!

Ceal said...

Fabulous card, love the embossed music notes. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards and ATCAS!

Anja Curvers said...

Such an awesome card really like it. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Perfect CAS - love the inking on the embossed musical notes. Thanks for linking up and playing with our embossing challenge at AAA Cards.

Bhavana said...

amazing design. perfect cas card. Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS!!

Chrissie said...

This is a great way of adding colour to your project, it's so effective!
Thanks so much for joining in Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge
Chrissie

Neets B said...

Your blue colouring of your embossing looks really effective, a great CAS card too.
Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge, Anita x