Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Colorful Zinnias


Welcome to the studio!  I know that you have  heard me say that Zinnias are one of my favorite flowers ....and I am using one of my favorite stamps on this card.  I knew when I saw the challenge from Just Add Ink I had to pull out this much used stamp from Flourishes Zinnias set.  I stamped the image with Memento Espresso Truffle ink on ivory CS and colored with Copics and added some Yellow glaze to the centers.   I stamped the sentiment with Memento Bamboo Leaves.
I used dies from Spellbinders Devine Eleoquence to create layers of the image with Pink CS on a Yellow card base. Love this die set.  Finished with a yellow satin bow.

Challenges:
Just Add Ink: #278 Inspiration Challenge

Crafty Catz: Challenge #291 is Anything Goes

All Sorts Challenge: Week 327 Lots of Layers

Simon Monday Challenge: Use Stamp and Punch/Die cut

Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Make it Colorful.

Let's Craft and Create: Challenge 105 Use Dies or Punches


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

inkeverywhere said...

Ohh these flowers are just perfect for this Challenge - beautiful colours and shapes. Chantell JAI

brenda said...

Such a lovely floral image Theresa and lovely colours.

Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Christine Blain said...

This pretty card would cheer anyone up, Theresa. Those flowers are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Mervi said...

Beautiful flower image and lovely die cut layers.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Olga Jewell said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card that is sure to bring cheer to whoever you give it to :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Beautiful colouring and I love all the die cuts you've used too.
A fab take on our inspiration photo.

Trish
JAI Design Team

Rochelle Blok said...

Beautiful card Theresa! The flowers are coloured beautifully and I love the layering of all the intricate dies! Stunning! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

tilly said...

beautiful card with those flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

Sandra said...

Such a darling card, love the beautiful flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Emma Williams said...

Such a pretty card and I love those flowers ~ I'm sure any recipient would love to receive this gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us and playing along over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)