Thursday, September 24, 2015

Boo to You!


Hello!  This sketch challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch #141 brought to mind Halloween for some reason.  I used a GKD Jack-o-lantern stamp that I won in a grab bag and combined it with some ribbon and Halloween Confetti from my stash.  The sentiment is GKD Tag Lines set.  Quick and Simple ....CAS!  My DH had me add more spiders on the side.
Other Challenges:
Stamp TV: STV15MON38-Time for Fall card -use fall theme or colors.
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Challenge #126 Orange you glad it's Autumn with ribbon or trim.


 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Great take on the sketch!

Karen Letchworth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us, and please know how grateful I am to have you join us. May God bless your week, and please join us again soon.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Michelle said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

pollyspaper said...

What a fun and creative addition to our challenge. Thanks for Playing along at Really Reasonable Ribbon.