Friday, September 25, 2015

Birds All A Glitter


Hello!  I am not a glitter kind of crafter.....too messy.....but for the Mod Squad Challenge I decided to use some glitter to bring Sparkle to my Card.  I printed Birds on a Wire and a Sentiment digitals from Sparkle and Sprinkle Bird Song Digital file that I won from a challenge on Mod Squad.   I actually recolored the birds to red before printing on White CS.  I added Gina K Prismatic Red Hot Glitter to the birds and colored beaks and feet with Orange glaze pen.  I simply finished by adding to a Red Card Base.

Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Sprinkle Your Sparkle. Add Glitter to your card.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says no designer paper.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #392 Things with wings.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Deb said...

So beautiful, love the image and such a precious quote!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week! Debx

Cindy Horvath said...

Love your glittery birds - so festive. The sentiment is one of my favorites. Thanks for playing in our Mod Squad Challenge this week!

debby4000 said...

Love your glitter birds on a wire card, fab sentiment too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby