Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Wine is Better Than a Shrink


Hello!  I made this card with Repeat Impressions Wine Series stamps and Memento Tuxedo Black ink using the sketch shown below.  I colored the Wine Bottle and Glasses with Pencils and OMS Have a great day! I meant for the color of wine to be Red but it looks more like a Rose. The card base is Cranberry CS with White CS embossed with EF Tiny Bubbles. All papers including the Green Pattern are from my stash.


Challenges:
CAS Colours & Sketches: #137 Sketch on right
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Food and/or Drink
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Bottoms Up


I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

LOL! I love your sense of humor! :) Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at CC&S!

Jane said...

Your card is so right! Love how you've used the sketch. Thanks for sharing at CC&S.

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Theresa :-) I couldn't agree more! bottle of wine shared with friends is cure to cheer anyone up! ;-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

The textures and the design are fabulous, the sentiment is so true, friends keep the shrink away. I'ts a perfect card for our Bottom's up challenge at Sweet Stampin'. I hope you can share your talent next challenge too. Have a wonderful weekend!

Love and hugs
Marit