Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Vintage Rose



Welcome!  I was most fortunate to have won a prize from The Shabby Tea Room this week.  I received digital files from Crafty Secrets which I was able to select.  I had never been to this online shop but was very happy with the selection that I found of vintage images, papers and more.
I could not wait to make a card with one of the files and quickly printed out the Rose-Script-Frame image on cardstock.  This rose colored beautifully with Copics and I only used 4 markers R22, R24, G21, and Y28.  It looks like I used many colors to get that look of depth.  I sponged the background with Distress Ink Antique Linen.  I used an Ivory CS for the base. The image alone makes one lovely card. I decided not to add a sentiment or embellishments on this card.


I was not asked to write this or paid for this endorsement. I just love to share items and products when I found something that I really like.





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

No comments: