Friday, August 14, 2015

Thank You with Cut Outs


Welcome! Today I made a card for the Mix It Up Monday Challenge from Cat at Stamp TV.  Her Theme is Where's the Colors?  and we are to use Black, White, and Kraft.  I am using some elements that I won in a Grab Bag from Gina K Designs:  Die Cuts - An Oval Design and a Border Design cut out of Black CS, an Oval from White CS and a GKD stamp from Thankful Ovals set.  This was a great grab bag!

I stamped the Thank You on the white oval cut out with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and layered it on the Black Oval cut out and attached to a Card base of Kraft CS that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave picking up the pattern on the stamp.  I finished by adding the Border cut out at the bottom edge. Easy peasy!


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

No comments: