Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunflower Power



Today, I am playing with a new Digital Image from Power Poppy called Sunflower Power.  I colored this with Copics Y17,23,26, G21, YG63,  E15,17, 27 and trimmed with a Spellbinder die.  I also printed the sentiment from this set and cut with Circle Die.  I assembled the card with Pattern Papers from Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky pad, a Brown Organza Ribbon, and White card base.  This image was so much fun to color.  I purchased it as soon as was released a few days ago. 


On Facebook,  Rhea at Passionate Paper Creations is having a coloring contest  to use Sunflower Poppy and she has some great prizes. Check it out here.  I am entering this card with the hope to wish.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful and so happy and sunny! Can't go wrong with a sunflower if you're needing a cheerful card. Good luck, Theresa!