Saturday, August 8, 2015

Summer Fun Gate Fold Card


 Hello! A fun summer event is going to the beach and collecting seashells,  This card is a bit different from my usual style but I was trying to convey a feel of summer and the beach using bright tropical colors on this Gate Fold card.  I came across this GKD Washi Tape (won in a GKD grab bag) and thought the colors were great with the Blue textured CS from my stash.
I used stamps from GKD Gifts of the Sea by Melanie for the shell and sentiment.  I trimmed the shell after stamping and  raised up the center with a bit of foam for dimension.  I used a real shell to hold the card closed.
Other supplies: GKD Soft Sand and Tomato Soup CS,  Memento Toffee Crunch ink, Versamark, Copper EP, Circle Die Foam Dots.

Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Make a Gate Fold Card
Stamp TV: STV15MON31 Mix It Up Monday challenge from Sharyn  is Summer Fun.



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I really like this colorful summer card. Great use of washi tape. I have lots of it, but often forget to use it. Thanks for playing in the Mod Squad Challenge with us this week.