Sunday, August 16, 2015

Peaches and Cream


It has been a creative kind of day....I have a lot of card ideas running around in my head. Two weeks ago,  I visualized this card the minute that I saw this photo challenge Peaches and Cream at The Shabby Tea Room but I kept trying to come up with something more like a Peach, the fruit theme,  but I finally just had to create my original thought into paper and ink.  I heat embossed  the Hero Arts Leafy Vines stamp with White EP on a Peachy color CS from my stash.  This was also spritzed with Gold Glitter Mist but it does not show in photograph.  I added Die Cut and Punched Butterflies of Glossy White CS which is also the card base. Finished with a Papers and Such stamp "Fluttering By to Say Hi..." and some flourishes of pearls.  I really like my interpretation of this challenge. 
Guess it is never too late to commit to an idea.....but the challenge is almost ended, better hurry.


Other Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Heat emboss the image or background.
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Things with Wings

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Rebecca Ednie said...

This is absolutely stunning. I can't imagine a card that would better suit the inspiration photo. And congrats on your win!! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!

Judy Woodland said...

Your card is just stunning. I love the monotone, and that embossed white background is just spectacular. Also just as spectacular are your beautiful butterflies....absolutely gorgeous. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Fab'n'Funky Challenge and I hope you'll join us again next time.

Helen x