Saturday, August 15, 2015

No Stamps or Inks Used in the Making of this Card

 
Hello!    I have a second post today for the Cheery Lynn Challenge # 197 Back to Nature.  This card was made without stamps or inks being involved.   I simply used papers and die cuts to create a scene with Butterflies in a Garden.  I used some dies I recently purchased with a Gift Credit that I won from Cheery Lynn.  Butterflies were cut from Pattern Paper with Small Exotic Butterflies #1 dies  and the angel wings were cut in pink CS.  The top butterfly on my card was trimmed down from the original size to fit over the printed butterfly on the paper. I used the Thanksgiving Die to cut the word Thanks in another pattern paper.....this die serves double use.....just cut a portion of the word or trim to say Thanks.  All pattern paper is from ODB Designs Shabby Rose Collection. Pink Base is GKD CS. Wicker Weave EF used.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card.

Sandy Hulsart said...

Beautiful card, Theresa, such feminine soft colors. I love how you created your Thanks. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge

Lisa said...

So soft and elegant ! Thanks for joining us this week with Cheery Lynn Designs.