Sunday, August 9, 2015

Banner Days


 Welcome!  I am playing again with the August sketch challenge from Happy Little Stampers and created this card combing some pattern paper from MME Lost & Found Paper pad and a banner that I made with ink and triangles from a pattern paper.  I love the print showing birds with the banners.  I used a Repeat Impressions sentiment stamp with SU Rose Red ink. Card base is Bazzill Berry Sensation CS.  I consider this a CAS card but  the print may be too much to qualify as CAS, but I am going to enter at Addicted to CAS and let them decide if there is enough white space???

Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers: August Sketch Challenge
Addicted to CAS: Code word banners.  CAS or not???? I think the simplicity and easy to make card makes this CAS.



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

Ceal said...

So pretty! thanks for playing with us at ATCAS

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A beautiful and super elegant take on our banners challenge Theresa and thanks for sharing and playing along at ATCAS challenge.
Sarah x

ÅsaJ said...

So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Linda Beeson said...

So sweet, so pretty

Linda said...

This is so pretty ..... I love the words. xx

Birgit said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge.

Gloria said...

Gorgeous design!
I love your beautiful and elegant design!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Happy Little stampers sketch challenge!

Jaydee said...

I love this soft and serene card and the little birds are perfect. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
Jaydee