Sunday, July 19, 2015

Yummy Cupcake with a Lot of Sunshine.





Hello!  The Photo image from the challenge at The Shabby Tea room has been stuck in my mind and I decided I just had to make a cupcake with yellow icing  for a card.  This is a very literal interpretation of the photo.  I cut out a cupcake from white CS using a Silhouette file on the Cameo.  I colored the stripes with Sakura Yellow glaze pen  and added "Icing" with a yellow Stickles and added glitter to that with Stickles yellow glue glitter. I attached the Cup Cake to a Pink Paislee  pattern paper from Color Wash pad and a base of White CS.  The sentiment from Power Poppy stamps was embossed with Wow California Sunshine EP.


Challenges:
The Shabby Tea Room: Week 255 Sweet As Sunshine.  I just had to make this cupcake card.
Pals Paper Arts: PPA 260 Sketch Challenge
CASology: Week 155 Cue card is Cupcakes







Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

So sweet Theresa, the yellow is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Patti MacLeith said...

I love how your card mirrors our sketch this week! Thanks for playing along!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Your cupcake looks lovely. And the die cut sentiment is very pretty. Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!

Sandie Conner said...

Yes, lots of sunshine, such a cutie! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!