Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Vase of Pinwheels



 Welcome to my studio!   Today my card is inspired by the graphic at Sparkle and Shine Challenge.  I have used Pinwheels in a Vase with colors of Red, White, and Blue on a wood grain background (See tray in graphic).  The Pinwheel Stamp from Flourishes was stamped 3 times and paper pieced with dotty patterns.  I stamped the Vase from GKD Buds and Vases with versamark and heat embossed.  This was fancy cut and added with the Pinwheels to the Wood Grain paper embossed with Darice EF Wood Grain.  The sentiment from Verve was stamped with Memento Nautical Blue ink.  Added some sparkle with red sequins.

Challenges:
Sparkle and Shine Challenge: Photo Inspiration



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Debbie McNamee said...

love the pinwheels!

Claire Broadwater said...

Theresa, this is so fun! I love the embossed background and your vase of pinwheels made me smile! SO happy you joined us at Sparkle and Shine ! XX

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is beautiful! What a fabulous take on the challenge photo!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com