Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tag! You're It.



I was playing with the challenge at Tag You're It! and was inspired to do a 2 layer tag using pattern paper (used for both layers) and to make with a 3D butterfly design.  I had this paper from 7 Gypsies pad Conservatory out on my desk and  decided to create with it.  Since I found this challenge, I think I will enjoy making more tags.
Other supplies used:  Memory Box Pippi Butterfly Dies; Cheery Lynn Butterfly, Angel Wings, and Word Dies; Yellow CS; Yellow Marker; Eyelet; Raffia; Hole Punch

Challenges:
Tag You're It! Challenge: #26 Create a tag inspired by the one that  Marybeth Lopez made shown on right. Used a double layered butterfly and patterns in a similar layout to the challenge.



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

Olga said...

Lovely tag!!

Olga Direktorenko said...

Beautiful colors and a very pretty butterfly! Great job!

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the two tag creation. One compliments the other nicely. Great artistic take.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Susan said...

I really like how you created your butterfly with the delicate top layer! Thanks for participating in the Tag You're It Challenge!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh my, what a beautiful mix of patterned paper! Those butterflies are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

cm said...

A lovely take on Marybeth's tag...your solo butterfly is lovely and the patterned paper isa perfect accessory! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Tag, You're It gallery!
~c

Darnell J Knauss said...

That background layer of butterfly paper is just divine, Theresa! I love your design take on Marybeth's tag! Thank you for playing at TYI!! Hugs, Darnell

Marybeth said...

Hi Theresa! I LOVE your take on my tag! The yellow is something I really love and your back layer is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!