Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sending Love and Hugs


Hello!  I just arrived home after being in Tennessee visiting my Mother for a few days.  If we think it is hot here in Ohio,  it seems cool compared to the heat in TN. 
I am trying to do some challenges between doing things that I really should be doing....working in the garden, laundry, housework, etc....
The card that I am posting was made with stamps from Repeat Impressions and I used the sketch from their challenge this week.  I only stamped a portion of the Floral Stamp ( eliminated the butterfly) but also used the individual butterfly and sentiment stamps.  My Black-Eyed Susan plants are now blooming so I was inspired by them to make this card.
Other supplies used: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copics Y21,YR21, YG03, G82, E07, E35; GKD Fresh Asparagus CS; White and Black CS; Fancy Pants Pattern paper; Square and Circle dies.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: What If? Wednesday Sketch #J2215 shown on right
Mod Squad Challenge: The Wing's the Thing 
Just Add Ink: Challenge  #272 Just Add Butterfly
Allsorts Challenge: Week 321 Add a Butterfly



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Your card is just gorgeous!! You have colored those flowers beautifully, and I love your stamped butterfly. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Heather said...

Beautiful card! Great take on our sketch and I really like the butterfly stamped on the patterned paper; it looks really cool. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Christine Blain said...

This is a very pretty card, Theresa; it would brighten anyone's day. I love the butterfly stamped on patterned paper. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

Di Barnes said...

Lovely card, Theresa. The paper works so well with your pretty flowers. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week.
Di

KimB said...

Butterflies and flowers are a perfect match Theresa. I also love the bright sunshiny yellow that you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

Olga said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Mervi said...

Fabulous flower image and coloured beautifully. Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing your creativity at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x