Thursday, July 9, 2015

Quick and Easy



Hello!  I have a quick post today as the challenge for CAS(E) this Sketch is about to close.  I used  GKD stamps by Melanie from Buds and Vases set.  I stamped  the image with Versamark and embossed with Pearl Green EF on yellow CS. I colored with Memento Markers Angel Pink and Pear Tart.  The pink took on a melon color on the yellow CS.  Sentiment stamped in Pear Tart ink.   I trimmed the Yellow panel and added to an embossed White card base.  Fast and Easy!

Challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch challenge: #130 See graphic on left.
Mod Squad Challenge: Make a fast and easy card.  I used Melanie's stamps.
Addicted to Stamps: #152 Make your mark.  Used memento markers to color.
Just Us Girls Challenge: Word this week is Congratulations. Congrats on your 300th Challenge.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


7 comments:

honeybeelane said...

I love the soft yeloow and the pretty flowers, Theresa. The embossing is lovely too. Thanks for playing at ATSM #152. Melissa - DT

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Joyce Erb said...

Pretty card. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Chris D. said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty soft flowers - Thanks for joining in at JUGS300!

Kamila R. said...

Such a sweet and serene card! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Olesya Kharkova said...

So lovely card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.
Olesya DT