Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Lavender with Dragonflies


Welcome to my studio!  It looks like another hot day to spend some time making more cards.  My design today is for the sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday and also for the Power Poppy challenge.  I used the Power Poppy stamp set Lavender that I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics and Memento Markers.  The word Lavende was stamped in Memento Lulu Lavender ink.  The 4 pattern papers used are from GCD Studio Journeys paper pad by Kathy Davis.  My color choices look like they were inspired by the Power Poppy graphic shown below.  I finished with Dragonfly Brads and a touch of Grosgrain Ribbon.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday: #371 Sketch on the right
Power Poppy: Power & Spark challenge -Hang Some Paper.  I used 4 pattern papers on my card.
Alphabet Challenge Blog: L is for Lavender.  I used a stamp of Lavender Plant and Lavender Brads and ribbon.
Fussy and Fancy Challenge: # 144 Things with Wings






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Cazro said...

Such a pretty card, I do love to see a card actually created for the challenge, this one is perfect. So pleased you joined us at Alphabet Challenges Caz

Kathy S said...

Oh Theresa, this is lovely. The sketch is a perfect layout for you lovely flowers. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Good Luck!

Debra Miller said...

Pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Deb DT

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely Theresa! Soothing lavendar is beautiful paired with the green and purple. Thanks for playing along with us at Power Poppy!